Important: Business Documents from Washington State

If you need to have a business document from Washington State authenticated to use in China,

you must obtain certified copies or certificates from Washington Secretary of State-Corporations Division. During the request process for certified copies or certificate, you must request for authentication for use in China at the same time. Any documents that have left the SoS office for more than 30 days cannot be regressed and you must make an entirely new request if the document was not authenticated by Washington SoS. After authentication by the Secretary of State has been completed, further authentications can proceed with the authentication from Chinese Consulate being the final step.

Select Your State of Residence: