Hong Kong Visa 12 Months Multiple Entries



For Hong Kong Visa,

  • With a passport from China, or many other countries, a visa is always needed.
  • With a passport of US or some other countries, visa is NOT needed if stay Hong Kong for 14 days or less.

You will need:

  1. A valid passport (Expires no sooner than 6 months, or no sooner than your return date)
  2. Hong Kong Visa Application Form (ID(E)936)
  3. A Recent Passport Photo

It is your own responsibility to find out what supporting documents needed, and prepare accordingly.